I have started this post half a dozen times, and can’t seem to get a grip to make it organized and coherent. It’s because I’m angry.
- I’m angry at Kimmer and her sock puppets blaming the victims in order to divert the blame from the one that deserves it, Heidi Diaz.
- I’m angry at Kimmer and her sock puppets lies, saying that they never suggested calories below 500 and never recommended daily laxative use.
- I’m angry at the sock puppet progress stories and journals written by Kimmer that showed “people” that lost 1 – 2 pounds per day without effort that convinced others that they were just weak if they didn’t have the same success.
- I’m angry at Kimmer creating a “cult” environment with people encouraging each other to eat less and applauding Fitdays showing 300-400 cals per day.
- I’m angry at Kimmer and her sock puppets now claiming that people abused the diet and knowingly ignored the health risks when they were just doing as instructed by Kimmer.
- I’m angry at Kimmer and her minions banning paid members on a whim. Sometimes for asking legitimate questions Kimmer did not want to answer. Sometimes for no reason at all.
Kimmer and her sock puppets say that the former Kimkins dieters “should have known better” than to drop calories below 500. No. Kimmer should have known better than to promote a diet that provides less than 500 calories and to suggest laxative abuse. Kimmer claims to be an expert in dieting and the members paid to get access to her expert advice. Shouldn’t she know that a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) would result in health problems? She, that researched for 10 years? Kimmer is to blame, not the people that took her advice.
Kimmer and her sock puppets say that it’s our individual responsibility to do our research before we start a diet. Surely, Kimmer never wanted us to do any research, as then there wouldn’t be a Kimkins.com today. The original plan is available for FREE on FREE sites with better support. And on the FREE sites, you would not be subjected to the “Plan Behind The Plan” which was to lower calories below starvation levels.
Kimmer and her sock puppets say that we should have shown the diet plan to our doctor for his/her approval. Showing the original Kimkins Diet that allows “unlimited lean protein and enough fat to make it work” to a doctor would probably not result in any objection. However, showing the typical Fitday of a Kimkins dieter that followed the Plan Behind The Plan would surely lead to alarm. I can’t see any doctor wanting to keep his/her license approve of 500 cals or less per day.
And what Kimmer and her sock puppets do not address at all is the fraud and the scam. Are the victims to blame for that also? That a normal person could not even envision the type of lying that Kimmer has done? That someone would actually steal photos from Russian Bride sites and post them as success stories? Is that the victims fault? No. Kimmer is to blame. Kimmer committed fraud. Kimmer lied. Kimmer scammed members out of money.
Read the stories on Kimkins Survivors. Are these people to blame? Did any of them do anything wrong? Was it wrong to want to lose weight and believe what Kimmer told them? To not recognize Kimmer as a scam artist? I think not. Kimmer is to blame.